Whether you’re buying your first home, looking to upsize or refinancing an existing mortgage, we have the mortgage that fits your needs. The process is easy and convenient! Not sure where to start? Learn more about the mortgage loan process, calculators and other helpful details that will help you choose the right mortgage for you.
Why choose MOBILITY CU:
- 60 day rate lock1
- Competitive rates
- Fixed or adjustable (ARM) rates
- Conventional loans
- Flexible terms up to 30 years
- No application fee
- Free pre-qualifications
- Helpful home buying information & tips
- Mortgage calculators to help you plan and budget
Call our Mortgage Team Monday through Friday, 7:00AM - 6:00 PM toll free at 855-855-7692 or apply online.
1. A lock is an agreement for which a loan’s interest rate and discount points are guaranteed. We do not charge a fee for locking in your interest rate. Your interest rate will not be locked until the fee for the cost of the appraisal has been received. We currently offer a 30 day or 60 day lock-in period once your documentation has been reviewed. This means your loan must close and disburse within this number of days from the day your lock is confirmed. Once we accept your lock, your loan is committed to the credit union. Rates are subject to change without notice. Qualifying criteria applies.